Monday, June 29, 2009

Damn my Brain

I over analyze. I think and think and think on something until it's shattered. I destroy things by over treading them. I examine and take apart every word, every tone, every action, until there is nothing left, and I still may have not been right. And then, it's next to impossible to fix things. It's a painful form of being self destructive. I'm sooo fearful of the uncertain-ness of the future. I do adapt well, but not being prepared for my new circumstances terrifies me. I don't want to make a wrong step. Don't wanna screw it all up forever. But I always do. I don't know how to stop. To breathe. How to pause, and just let it go. How to flow with the rhythym of the waves. How to be brave, and face what's coming, the unknown, with a fierce face, and not show my fear. To win, for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment